This Tri-Tip Slider recipe is a breeze for the cook and a fan favorite! You should make it a go-to for your next BBQ or party.
- Tri-Tip Beef
- BBQ Sauce
- Sweet Buns
- Prep the meat by trimming off most of the fat. Leave just enough behind for self-basting.
- Now prep the grill by getting it as hot is it can (approx. 400 degrees).
- If you are using a propane grill only keep one side high and turn the other side’s burner low.
- If you are using a charcoal grill stack the coals to one side of the grill.
- Now place the meat on the side of the grill that has low heat.
- Cover the grill and let the meat cook for 10-15 mins.
- Flip and allow it to cook for another 10-15 mins.
- Remove from the grill and allow it to sit for about 10 mins.
- Start to slice the meat by cutting against the grain.
- Finally add your BBQ sauce, coleslaw and sweet buns.
There you have it, a delicious and easy Tri-Tip slider.